MSN Business Directory Breakdown & Recovery Agent Insurance

Breakdown & Recovery Agent Insurance

What do I need to know about breakdown and recovery agent insurance?

As a breakdown and recovery agent, you spend every day encountering the things that can go wrong on the road. While you help others, you also need to have specialist protection for all the risks. A breakdown and recovery policy will cover your vehicle and the vehicle you are recovering.

What does it cover?

When you take out insurance for breakdown and recovery from Insure Motor Trade, you’ll have a policy that is created just for your needs. This could include:

- Public liability insurance
- Damage to buildings and contents
- Damage to your vehicle
- Damage to your customers’ vehicles
- Theft of your tools, vehicle, or other equipment

Is all breakdown and recovery insurance the same?

The short answer is no. Every breakdown and recovery agent has different business needs, and Insure Motor Trade creates a policy tailored to you. Your business is unique and your insurance coverage should be, too.

By working with you to create the policy that suits your needs, we can help you carry on with your work with confidence. Knowing you and your business are fully protected will allow you to keep doing what you do best.

Why do I need it?

As an automotive professional, you need more than just a car insurance policy. When you go out on a call, there are many things that could go wrong. A specialist breakdown and recovery insurance policy from Insure Motor Trade will protect you in these cases.

If you are in an accident while carrying a recovered vehicle, this type of motor trade insurance will offer protection for your vehicle and your customer’s vehicle. It will also help get you back on the road and back to work.

Any accident is bad news, but when your vehicle is your livelihood, getting back to normal is even more important. Insurance for breakdown and recovery can protect you from many of the potential losses that could come from an accident or theft involving your recovery vehicle.

Can other policies be added to it?

Yes! When you get a quote from Insure Motor Direct, we can customise it to your needs. Whether this is employee liability insurance to protect you from lawsuits by employees or added protection for lost tools, your policy will include exactly what you need it to include.

Is it a legal requirement?

If you are running a breakdown and recovery business, you are legally required to have motor trade insurance. You must be covered by a policy that is sufficient for the type of work you do and the type of vehicle you drive.

How can I get the best price?

Great coverage is only half of what you need. You also need coverage that makes financial sense. The best way to get a great price on your breakdown and recovery insurance is to get in touch with Insure Motor Trade for a personalised quote. Give us a call today!

Latest Blog Posts

Back to the top